javascript:void(0)

Marbella in English

Translate

Friday 27 May 2011

Marbella has all the sun, sea, sand and reality TV stars you could possibly handle at the moment


11:33 | , ,

Marbella has all the sun, sea, sand and reality TV stars you could possibly handle at the moment as The Only Way is Essex crew, Kerry Katona and… Mel B's sister Danielle Brown… are living it up at the Spanish beach resort.

Seeing that the TOWIE cast were there, Kerry obviously hopped on a plane to take advantage of the paparazzi following them, and maybe find out the secret to their BAFTA win… or perhaps it was a pre-booked holiday all along.

She hung out with Danielle - who shares the same management company - in some skimpy bikinis and matching straw hats, smiling and playing up to the cameras and enjoying any attention thrown in her direction.

Still, the sun and fun should help her get over her recent split from boyfriend Dan Foden. She told OK magazine:

"I won't lie, I am gutted. I had a good cry, rejection is a horrible thing. I honestly believe that I will be a lonely old lady stinking of cat wee with 17 cats and that I'll never find anybody.

"I'd been single for a year so when it came to dating someone new I was really excited.

"As soon as I get my hopes up, I get slapped in the chops. I do miss sex but it's not just that - it's having a kiss and a cuddle or lying on somebody's chest.

"I keep thinking, does anyone ever want me? Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. In my case it never does."

Hey now, Kerry, don't say that, maybe it's time to go after one of the TOWIE hunks - they like just as much attention as you do!


You Might Also Like :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...